I'm back in East Lansing, which means my training has returned to Spartan CrossFit. Over the next 3 weeks Michael asked us to keep a food log to finish up the box's Paleo Challenge. The food log keeps track of a point system similar to the one Matt Chan used at his box earlier this year. I'm looking forward to tracking exactly what I put in my body over a three week period. I'm sure it will lead to greater accountability with my diet.
As for training, we are scheduled to do the Games Regional WODs this week. WODs 1 and 2 were on the board today.
Thruster Ladder
Beginning with 95#, you have 20 seconds to complete 1 thruster
After a rep is successfully completed, you have 10 secs to attempt another thruster - increase weight in 5# increments
I finished at 205#
60 Secs Rest, Then:
1000m Run
30 HSPUs
1000m Row
As rx'd: 11:18
Finding a 1RM then almost immediately hitting a met-con was tough. I really surprised myself how well I made it through the HSPUs, especially after the heavy thrusters. And then the row at the end... pure gut-check. Great WOD, glad to be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment