I know, I know - I have really dropped the ball lately in keeping up with my training blog. My friend Kenny told me that he was going to remove me from his blogroll if I didn't start posting again. Truthfully, I got backed up with finals and graduation and all the craziness that occurs during the end of the semester. But, I'm back at it. We will see how long I stay consistent...
I dropped into CrossFit 26 and hit a WOD with Mike, one of the head trainers at the gym. We decided to do one of the recent WODs from the main site.
21-15-9
24" Box Jumps
75# Power Snatch
Chest-2-Bar Pullups
I'm not positive what my time was, but it doesn't really matter because I mistakenly loaded the bar with 65# instead of the prescribed 75#. As expected, the C2B pullups really slowed me down. Overall, I felt like garbage throughout the workout. This comes to no surprise though, because my diet has been pretty much garbage for the last week. You get out what you put in. I finished with a 3x5 Backsquat at 185, 225, 275.
No comments:
Post a Comment