Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.17.11

I finally made it back home and had my first visit to 573 Fitness.  Kenny and Bob have a nice setup, especially given the short amount of time they have been open for business.  I will be sure to get some pictures tomorrow.  

3 Rounds for Time:
10 DL 225#
15 HSPU
35 DU
400m Backwards Run 

As rx'd: a little over 17:00

I have never ran backwards in a WOD.  It was definitely a different feeling, and I felt myself holding back at times because I was not comfortable with the movement.  That's what CrossFit is all about though, so I'm glad I got to practice it.  Also, I did all HSPU strict.  They are one of my weaknesses and I'm convinced that the only way I'm going to get better is if I increase my strength being in a handstand position.  

No comments:

Post a Comment