Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11.24.10

We came up with a Team WOD today where Bob, Kenny, and I each chose a movement.  Kenny chose muscle ups, I chose pistols, and Bob chose tire flips (he was dying to use the new tires he picked up last night).  As we were arguing on how to set up the WOD, Brock pulled up.  We then agreed to do a 2 v. 2 Team WOD.  Here's what it looked like.

For Time:
50 Muscle Ups
100 Pistols
150 Tire Flips (75 w/ big tire/75 w/ small tire)

All reps of one movement must be completed before moving to the next movement and only 1 team member could be working at a time.

Kenny and I finished the first two movements before Bob and Brock, and chose to knock out the flips on the big tire first.  We finished in 18:14, with Bob and Brock coming in at 19:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment