Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11.23.10

Kept with the CrossFit Springfield programming today.  Thankfully, I woke up feeling a lot better.  My lower back and hip was loosened up after yesterday's doc visit.  Here was the WOD.

Strength
3-3-3-3-3 Back Squat
MetCon
15-12-9
Bearhugger Squat 95#
Hurdle Burpees

Squat Progression: 225, 245, 265, 285, 305
I was pretty happy with hitting 305 for 3 reps.  Based on an 85% scale for 1 rep this would put me at 360#.  The most I've done was 335#.  I'm not sure how accurate this scaling is, but I'm confident in saying that I'm getting stronger.  Here's a look at my last set.


I finished the MetCon at 3:39.  A couple of my hurdles were shady and a squat or two was not parallel.  I'm still happy with my time though.  It's always fun competing against the guys in Bob's Garage.  It's even more fun when I end up on top.  Granted, today's WODs definitely favored my strengths.  I tried uploading the video but it would not work for some reason.  I need to get better at this html stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment