Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22.10

I'm back home this week for Thanksgiving, which means I will be training with the group of guys I started CrossFit with.  Last summer we traveled together to CrossFit TNT to see how we would fare against guys who trained in affiliates.  Here's how that ended up. 


Unfortunately, my first day back I was not feeling 100%.  I decided to do the main site WOD.  Kenny and Bob did today's WOD and last Saturday's.  Just to be clear, I only did half the workout that was chosen for today.  Tip your cap to these two beasts.  If you see them out, ask for their autograph.  Haha, I'm only kidding.  They are both awesome athletes and we have a good time when we all get together.

3-3-3-3-3-3-3 Push Press
95,115,135,155,165,175, 185, 195 (failed 3rd rep)

I went to the chiropractor immediately after.  My L5 was out of line and he straightened me out with a nice crack.  I'm hoping to be back on tomorrow, but if I'm still feeling tight I will rest.  One thing I've learned since I started CrossFit, you're the only one who knows what's best for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment