Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6.8.11

Wendler Shoulder Press
3-3-3
120, 125, 135(5)

"Nicole"
AMRAP 20 Mins
400m Run
Max Reps Pullups

As rx'd: 7 Rds for 101 Total Pullups
(cannot remember the exact breakdown for each round)

Skill
Max Hold: L-Sit; Plank; Handstand; Dead Hang

A lot of volume today, which is about the only positive thing I can say.  I just did not have it when I walked into the box this morning.  It was mainly a mental failure.  I did not like the WOD, my body was sore, I let the heat distract me, on and on.  My mind told my body to stop when I know I had a few more reps on the pullup bar or a few more seconds on the max holds.  With CrossFit, the mental game is just as important as the physical.  Big lesson learned - gotta rebound tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment