Strength
Wendler DL
5-5-5+
285, 300, 320(10)
Met-Con
5 Rds
5 275# DL
10 Burpees
As rx'd: 3:30ish
Conditioning
4x400m Run (1:1 Work/Rest)
1:14, 1:25, 1:25, 1:19
I have decided to enter Motor City CrossFit's Open Competition on June 25. As you can see, I've increased my training volume in hopes of getting prepared. Michael has incorporated a couple things into our training that should help. First, June is "Goat Month." Each athlete picks a goat that he/she wants to improve over the next 30 days. Whatever movement is chosen must be completed/attempted for 1 rep on day 1, 2 reps on day 2, and so on. I chose to work on HSPUs (games standard). Second, those choosing to compete will have extra work each day (e.g., the 400's at the end of today's training). The increased volume should prepare me for the competition, which consists of 4 WODs in a single day. I'm excited to have something to train for, and it will be a great way to end my time at Michigan!
No comments:
Post a Comment