Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12.8.10

It felt great to leave the library and hit the gym today.  Tomorrow is my last final (final final...?) of the semester.  When it's all said and done I'm sure I will take some time to post and reflect on everything that I accomplished the past four months.  For now, I need to cram as much as possible with the little time I have left.  

Clean and Jerk
3-3-3-3-3

For Time:
5 Rounds
7 Pullups
14 Wall Balls (20# ball)
21 Double Unders
28 Abmat Situps

Clean and jerks went well: 135, 165, 185, 205, 225(x2)
My previous 1RM was 225#, so I was pumped to get it over my head twice.  The next time this shows up I will definitely complete the third rep.
I finished the metcon in 13:14.  Felt strong in everything except situps!  They were awful and I labored through them.  I do not understand how I struggle with such a basic movement.  It's frustrating to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment